Guidelines for Webinars
Please read - Important Information for Speakers, Chairs and Co-chairs Participants
Skyros Congressos will provide the digital platform for the EBMA 2020: The Virtual Conference live webinars with Q&A from September 2020 - March 2021.
When you register:
• Once you complete your online conference registration, you will receive an email from Skyros Congress confirming your booking.
• Please note, Skyros Congressos will send you an email with a link to connect to the webinar the day before the webinar and again on the day of the webinar. They will also provide a short demo video. Follow the instructions in the email in order to connect to the webinar on the day.
• Please take into account the time zone for each Webinar as indicated in the programme.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WEBINAR TIMES ARE SCHEDULED ON UK’s TIME ZONE
If you are a Chair, co-chair and/or if you are giving an oral presentation and/or poster
• Skyros will contact you in due course to arrange a webinar trial at least 1 week prior to the webinar date. They will also provide details on when you need to send them your presentation and explain how you can use their digital platform.
On the day of the webinar:
• Join at least 30 minutes before the start time of each webinar by clicking on the link in the email from Skyros
• Use the chat box in the digital platform to ask a question to the speakers and participants during the webinar.
• At the end of each webinar, you will be asked to complete a polling survey, a requirement from the European Accreditation Council for CME (EACCME). Your feedback will also help us improve your experience for the next webinar. We will invite you to complete a final conference survey after 16th March 2021. We will then email you a certificate of attendance with the credits awarded by the European Accreditation Council for CME (EACCME).
• All Webinars will be recorded and will be made available to you for 1 year.
Skyros Congressos Technical Support
A Skyros Team will be available to provide technical support before and during each webinar. If you can’t connect to the webinar on the day, contact Skyros via:
1. online chat on Skyros webpage www.skyros-congressos.com
2. email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. mobile phone/WhatsApp: +351 912538940 or + 351 912538941
If you have any problems, contact Skyros at any moment via the private chat of the platform.